Having trouble with IU email? UITS is currently migrating all IU Exchange mailboxes to Exchange Online, as a result many IU mailboxes are experiencing a service disruption. In most cases a quick configuration is all that is required.
College + IT is hosting virtual walk-in support via IU Zoom to assist in the configuration of email clients after Exchange Online migration. To request Exchange Online migration assistance please visit the Zoom room linked below and a College + IT Professional will move you to the appropriate support technician’s zoom room. This will operate from 08:30am to 04:30pm, Monday through Friday until IU's Exchange Online migrations are completed.
Please have the following ready for best support experience:
- Any device you utilize to check your IU Email (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet/Phone)
- Know your Primary IU Email Address (check under your name heading at https://securitycenter.iu.edu)
- Update your mobile devices to the latest OS (iOS14.4, Android 11.0)
For individuals that utilize Outlook Web (OWA) via a web browser you may notice https://mail.iu.edu issues an error upon logon. Over time this will begin to work again, in the interim please utilize https://outlook.office.com or the Outlook option after logon to https://office.iu.edu
CITO/Zone4 - Help Desk Regular Business Hours:
8 a.m. - noon; 1 - 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Saturday and Sunday (CLOSED)
- Friday, January 1st, 2021
- Monday, January 18th, 2021
- Monday, May 31st, 2021
- Monday, July 5th, 2021
- Monday, September 6th, 2021
- Thursday, November 25th, 2021
- Friday, November 26th, 2021
- Friday, December 24th, 2021