|Did you know that Zoom installations and updates do not require elevation or administrative access if you install by choosing “Install for me only” in the ‘Destination Request’ portion of the installation?|
What appears to be a large-scale phishing attempt has been circulating here at IU with the subject: “Re: IU Employee Support Program” from what appears to be an IU email address. Please note that the hyperlink contained within does not link to an IU resource and this email is not legitimate. Please do not respond to the email or click on the link within it.
Please forward this to firstname.lastname@example.org to report it.
If you mistakenly did click on the hyperlink within, please let your IT professional know and they will help you work through the next steps.
CITO also known as "Zone 4", is one of the fifteen professional IT organization within the College of Arts + Sciences (The College). These fifteen IT units cooperatively are working under the moniker College + IT (COLLIT). To learn more about this new IT alignment in the College you can find more on College + IT at https://collit.college.indiana.edu
We provide IT vision, services, and innovation to over 100 departments/units within the College of Arts + Sciences and the Office of the Vice President for Diversity, Equity, and Multicultural Affairs (OVPDEMA).
CITO is dedicated to:
- the advancement of university wide initiatives, practices and processes in furtherance of the missions and strategic plans of the University, The College and OVPDEMA.
- innovating wherever possible, to bring the best tools and services to support the mission of The College and OVPDEMA
- providing dynamic services for the administrative processes that underlie teaching and research in The College.
- fostering collaboration and partnerships with UITS, Group Level Support Providers, and others providers to enhance innovation, efficiency, and data driven research.
- providing strategic planning and vision in support of 21st century teaching and learning, research, and administration.